IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Recently, health and fitness facilities in King County were approved to partially reopen and offer personal training and adult lap swimming by appointment only during Phase 1 and 2 of the State’s “Safe Start” program.
We are excited to partially reopen and offer these services to members, starting Wednesday, June 17, 2020. During this time, the Club will be open 6 am to 8 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8 am to 2 pm on Saturday.
However, until we are allowed to more fully reopen with a reduced capacity under Phase 3, your membership will remain on hold. If you pay monthly for your membership, you will not be billed dues until Phase 3 is approved. If you pay annually, the duration of your membership will be extended to reflect the time the Club was closed until it’s reopened under Phase 3.
If you are interested in scheduling a complimentary fitness assessment or you are interested in purchasing and scheduling a personal training appointment, please email or call our Fitness Director, Kyle Hyde at Kyleh@olympicathleticclub.com or call (206) 789-5010 Ext.113.
If you are interested in purchasing and scheduling an adult lap swim appointment, please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions about the instructions, please contact our Aquatics Director, Michaela Crkonova at email@example.com or call (206) 789-5010 Ext. 110.
Finally, please know that the health and safety of our members, staff, and community is our top priority. Accordingly, we have complied with all State and County Health Department requirements. These include, but are not limited to:
- Screening all employees and clients before entry;
- Requiring everyone to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry;
- Improving ventilation and adding air purification units;
- Adding new hand sanitizing dispensers throughout the Club;
- Increasing equipment disinfectant supply stations;
- Requiring staff to wear a face covering, at all times;
- Requiring clients to wear a face covering, at all times, except when swimming, showering, or exercising while they are a minimum of 6 ft. away from others;
- Relocating equipment to accommodate social distancing;
- Modifying the Club floor plan to create individual training spaces; and
- Complying with Modified Phase 1 and Phase 2 requirements set forth by the State of Washington and King County Department of Health.
We are in the process of updating our website to provide more information about these changes, However, in the meantime, if you have any questions about the health and safety policies of the Club, please feel free to contact us directly at:
Thank you for patience and support while we wait to fully reopen!
Mark Durall, GM
Olympic Athletic Club
(206) 789-5010 Office
(206) 850-3521 Direct
Adult Lap Pool Swim Appointment Instructions
- To sign up, log on to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/launch.
- Search for Olympic Athletic Club in “Find your site” option.
- Choose : Olympic Athletic Club,
- Continue to site without logging in.
- Use Lap Swim tab at the top of the screen to find the timeslot you want to sign up for.
- After selecting a time, the program will prompt you to create a login.
- You are purchasing credits to use that will only be debited from your account after your appointment has happened not as you reserve a spot. (There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, which means if you cancel less than 24 hours of your appointment, your credit will be used).