WINTER RACQUETBALL LEAGUE?
We are now taking registrations for the Winter Racquetball League until January 8th. The league will run from January until March of 2020. Copies of the registration form are available at the racquetball binder as well as pinned up on the cork board near the courts. Looking forward to a fun season! Any questions, please contact OAC Racquetball Director, AMPRO/IPRO Certified Professional Racquetball Instructor David Stob at: David.Stob57@comcast.net.
32 NEW COMPLIMENTARY CLASSES
1. Ten Barre classes
2. Six additional cycling classes
3. Six additional yoga classes
4. Five Les Mills Body Pump classes
5. Three additional Bootcamp classes 6. Two Les Mills Body Combat classes
OAC now offers a total of 150 complimentary group exercise classes. We offer more free classes than any other Health Club in Puget Sound.
NEWS FROM THE POOL
Get out of the cold and into the pool. A new session for the Parent/Infant and Toddler class is open for sign up. Each session runs for 4 weeks on Saturdays at 4pm. Stop by the front desk to register. The OAC Aquatics team thanks you for all the fun we had this past year with you. Happy holidays and Best Wishes in 2020 from the swim team!
INTRODUCING SENIOR SCULPT
Tues & Thurs • 11am in the TRX Studio
An introduction to our popular Serious Sculpt class. A body conditioning class using weights, tubing, balls and more. This class is a great way to tone and sculpt your body without impacting your joints. All levels of fitness are encouraged to attend.
Thank you for donating to the Giving Tree. Your generous and thoughtful gifts to those in need was very kind.
Check-in cards are mandatory to gain access to the Club. Please bring your card every time you come in. If you need a new check-in card, it can be re-issued at no charge at the front desk.
CELL PHONE USE IN LOCKER ROOMS
Cell phone use inside OAC locker rooms is strictly prohibited.
If you need to use your phone, please step outside the locker room. Failure to comply with this policy may result in membership termination.
MINDBODY SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS
TRX, CROSSFIT AND SWIM LESSONS
1. Login to https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/launch.
2. Search for Olympic Athletic Club in “Find your site” option.
3. Choose : Olympic Athletic Club & Kraken CrossFit.
4. Continue to site without logging in.
5. Select the featured class tab on the top of the screen for the class you want.
6. After selecting a class you want, the program will prompt you to create a login.
MindBody is now available as an App in the App Store. If you have any questions or need more information, please email Michaelac@olympicathleticclub.com