COVID-19 Safety Procedure:
- Due to safety procedure we are currently offering only Private Lessons.
- Swim Instructors are required to wear a face covering and a plastic face shield while teaching.
- Each swim Instructor is required to have their own designated lane to teach. Please look for your instructor’s A-frame designation for pool entry and exit. We are using both sides of the pool to provide greater distance between instructors.
- Each swimmer may only be accompanied by 1 adult.
- There will be no “free swim” available before or after lessons.
- Swimmers may arrive 10 minutes prior to their lesson and stay 10 minutes after their lesson to change and shower prior to entering the pool and exiting the building.
- Participants must sanitize their hands upon entry into the facility and restroom areas.
- Wearing a face covering is required to wear in the locker rooms and on the pool deck. Face coverings are not required to be worn in the pool.
POOL & HOT TUB
Swimming lessons are available for all ages and all levels! Reservations for all swim activities must be made online through the Mindbody app or OACwebsite. If you are just coming for a swim with the children, until they are 18 years of age, please make sure you accompany them at all times. There is no lifeguard present. When lap swimmers are present, please keep children on the step side of the pool. The co-ed whirlpool next to the pool may be used by children 6 years of age and older. However, direct parental supervision is required at all times. Also, children not potty-trained are required to wear swim diapers.
members $25.00 per child
nonmembers $30.00 per child
VERY Beginners: Water exploration for ages 3 and up. This class is for children with little or no exposure to water. The child must be willing to be in the pool without their parent or caregiver.
BEGINNERS I: Comfortable with blowing bubbles and kicking on pool wall.
BEGINNERS II: Not yet comfortable swimming on own. Child must be able to back float.
ADVANCED BEGINNERS: Able to swim the width of the pool. Child uses big arm strokes.
INTERMEDIATE: More work on crawl stroke and back stroke.
Our pool is a lap pool. Therefore, it is shallow, measuring four feet deep. Diving is NOT permitted or taught by OAC instructors.